FREE Video Course!

Watch Over My Shoulder As I Reveal My Own Personal Method To Generate An Evergreen Stream Of Visitors With ZERO Paid Advertising & Turn It Into Over $3241.17 In A Single Day

Coming Soon...

What It Really Means To Be A One Percenter

What It Takes To Be A One Percenter

The idea of a person being dubbed a ‘one percenter’ is simply the notion of earning more than 99% of the rest of the population. This comes out to about $465,000 of earnings in a single year, give or take a few bucks.  I think most would agree that the vast majority of folks who enter this prestigious group have a few things in common. Mindset is usually the most important, which fuels their drive and discipline, setting them apart from the remaining population.

To get right to the point, let me state the obvious; the 1% group did something that the other 99% did not. Aside from the people who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth, the 1% had to be disciplined in their pursuit of their dream.

Put simply; to be a “one percenter”  you need to be willing to do what the other 99% are not.

This is a mentality that you need to have and hold on to, not only while you’re getting started, but when you hit the inevitable obstacles as you blaze your path.

There are a few small things that can help. Put a motivational picture on the fridge or on the mirror you look at every morning. Any place you’re going to come in contact with. Use pictures of your loved ones, if that’s who you’re doing it for, or maybe someone who already has the result you want, so you’re constantly reminded of the destination.

My personal favorite is listening to podcasts. Find out that’s all about getting yourself where you want to be. Listen to it on your commuting to work or mowing the lawn. This daily immersion into a world where people are already getting the results you’re after and providing advice is a nice way to keep the rudder pointed in the right direction.

Burn your ships.

Look where you’re going, not where you’ve been.

Never give up.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *